Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lost Wages





Nic and I attended the World of Concrete Convention in Las Vegas. It was lots of store bought fun, and hours of being mezmerized by the Bellagio fountains, while our buns froze. It was cold, but that just gave us an excuse to eat more buffett and watch a Cirque de Soliel show called "O". It stands for ""O"h my gosh, that is the most "O"mazing thing I have ever seen in my life."
We went with Nic's business partner and twin brother, Hoa and his wife Thuy, and his concrete guy, Alex and his wife Tiffany. They were awesome company. Nic and Hoa even treated us ladies to a gondola ride in the Ventetian. Very romantic, well except for the jaded half-Italian, half-LA gondola driver who had an incredible singing voice, sandwiched between cynical banter. I wanted to push him in the river. All in all a nice weekend away from the kiddos, complements of my momma! Thanks MOM!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

What a blast and great pictures!! You're wit has me cracking up, but my only question is, are they identical?

Hailey Vial said...

Yes, they are identical, it runs in the family ;)

Heather said...

Haily, Haily... how are you. Its me heather chapman. I found you through Carrie's blog. How are things? Wow, You have such a big family already, how fun!!! You look so happy and your kids are so cute! It is really good to see and know what you are up to. We have a blog too http://theroberts-family.blogspot.com/ I am adding you to ours so I can check up on you and make sure you are ok! hee hee

Darilyn said...

I just found your blog off of Chelle's. This looks like a fun time in Vegas.