Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava & Bree






My little babies are two tomorrow. Two years ago today I was in the hospital on bedrest for a month because Ava'a water broke. It was a long and boring, like prison with room service. My girls with with My mom in Utah for two weeks, then Nic's mom here in Oregon for two weeks. It was rough on us all. Nic sleep everynight of those 30 nights on an air mattress on the floor of my room. He's the best.
Ava came first at 5:30 and Bree five minutes later. They were taken directly to the NICU and stayed there for 30 days.
It seems like so long ago, but here's the proof that times flies while your busy with babies.

9 comments:

Chelle said...

I can't believe how much they've grown! I can't believe how little they were! You've done an incredible job at it all the way.

The Thomas Family said...

Okay I never knew that happened. Beleive it or not Chelle happened to be at my parents house visitting me when she got a call that something had happened with you and the twins. She had to leave early. How weird is that? So, I remember that day. I just never heard the details.
Man how stressful. I had our last two guys in the NICU. (Spence was only there one week and Noah two) Man, and I thought I had it bad. You are one strong women.
Happy Birthday to you two cuties!

Caitlin said...

That is crazy...now get them talking! i expcet to hear real wrods and my name the next time I see them :)
jk

Kylie said...

Hey Hailey! How are you??? Your family is so cute. Twins! You must have your hands full! Anyway, I hope you are doing great. Thanks for saying hi! =)

Blogful said...

Cute little angels. Congratulations on making it to two! Let the fun begin. ;)
I had no idea you were on bed rest. What a super mom.

mahina said...

wow that sure went fast! they were so tiny, and so cute! your girls are all so super cute!

happy birthday girls!

Jen said...

I still think of them as this small. You need to post pictures of them NOW! Then you have to say who is who!! An update on the book reading. I finished Twilight and New Moon already I am just waiting for the 3rd book from the library. My house is a mess and I so tired from staying up, but it is fun to read a love story!

Darilyn said...

That last picture is so adorable. I love it!

Heather said...

Haily, I didn't know you had twins! How fun! You have such a cute family. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!