Monday, February 4, 2008

Craislist, I love you!

So, we are moving on Saturday to a house twice the size of the one we are in now, and we need some furniture bad. Not just for the empty rooms, but to replace the hand me downs we've accumulated over the years. So, we've been trying Craigslist to find some couches, desks and shelves, and we found some awesome pieces. I was looking around my house and I've purchased dozens of items successfully from craigslist. Also, my father in law just furnished an entire home in Vermont from Craigslist. So here's my salute to you craigslist community! Keep it up!

3 comments:

Yin said...

I can't wait to see your new place!

Chelle said...

I've been thinking about you all weekend, I really wish I could be there to help, hope the moves going well.

Jen said...

We bought our house in August and I just got a dinning room set last week. Our living room is still open!! I guess Portland has a better craigs list then Denver does. I have been looking for a bedroom sets for the kids with no luck! Glad you have a blog you will have to check out mine sometime! Jenni