Friday, February 15, 2008

DA MOVE (Pronounce that like SNL's "DA BULLS")






It happened.

That's about all you're going to squeeze out of me. I'm exhausted. I'll give a brief play by play.

Friday morning drop the girls off with grandma. Pack some stuff. Move some stuff.
Friday night, pick up Ava and take her to ER for RSV.
Saturday morning (around 4am) return home and sleep.
Saturday morning hold AVA and move.
Sunday, stay home from church and hold a crying Ava.
Monday.....tuesday... wednesday.....fast forward to today... feeling human.
Here's some pics.
We are in the business of concrete, can you see the truck? Vial & Pham is nic's business. So, we fixed a sinking garage and repoured it and the drive way. The guys had some fun with the ginormous chunk of concrete in the middle.
blah.

2 comments:

BOWS CREDO said...

I haven't gotten my own account yet. Fun Pictures. It is amazing when the sun comes out so do the neighbors.This has and will be a great move for you all,space yard,etc.Paula vial

Carrie said...

Ooooo, can I come hang out in your kitchen??? It's LOVELY!
I'm so glad you have such a great place with a great back yard, and great new neighbors.

Sorry about the sleepless nights and RSV. YUCK!