Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chasing Fireflies






My bro in law is getting married next saturday. We like to dress in the same color for weddings, it looks good in pictures, and is kind of cool to look out into the crowd and see who's family. So, the bride (The beautiful Kenne) has picked dark brown and green for her colors. With Easter coming soon, it's a little tricky finding straight brown dresses. I had some luck at Burlington Coat Factory finding four matching dresses that will work for the wedding dinner the night before, but I wanted something fancier for the wedding and reception. So, I'm at the girls dance classes yesterday and there was this insanely adorable catalog for little kids clothes. Way too expensive, but precious nonetheless. Check is out www.chasing-fireflies.com

Here's some of my faves from their website.

No comments: