Sunday, July 13, 2008

Swimming Fish




My girls have been taking swimming lessons from their Grandma Paula, and here are some of the pictures I remembered to take.  It's easy to forget to take swimming pictures, mostly because every camera I've had in the past has died from drowning.  One met its end while we were hiking the NaPali coast hike in Kauai, and the last one died right in the middle of our NY trip.  So we have several vacations that have only half the pictures. 


Kennedy found a lady bug (on her hand).

Our friend Allie Love, a very cute fish!

Handsome Ethan T.  I couldn't decide if I should put the color or B/W picture on here, because he has beautiful blue eyes and white hair.  Nicolina and Scott sure make a good looking baby!

Princess Cowgirl Maryn!
Skinny Girls Soaking Up The Sun!

Phams are Phish! Cousin Ronny, Vivian, and Dillan.
Twinkies In Togas

8 comments:

The Wright Family said...

The water looks great. I'm taking Parker to swim lessons. I've only gone once and he wasn't too sure about it. I'm totally scared to dunk him. I watched in horror as other parents pushed their babies 3 feet under water. Parker had a good sympathy cry going. I hope he will learn to love the water.

mahina said...

nani's very first swim lessons were with paula and she still remembers it! she was much better than the high school kids at the rec center!! it's so much better to be in a pool outdoors! during the summer indoor pools bug!

those pictures are so fun! i love the sunshine and blue water! you are blessed to have an outdoor pool to hang out at during the hot summer!

Darilyn said...

I love the pictures. Do you actually call the twins the "twinkies" ? I actually think it sounds adorable.

Darilyn said...

Do you want to meet up at the pool some time?

Unknown said...

These are some dang cute pictures! Are you trying to make me summer homesick?

Thanks for posting the pictures. q

paula said...

Way cute pictures and very blue.PMV

Tonya said...

The pool looks so great! You guys have been little fishies this summer. Us to, thanks to insta-set pools at Target:0) My friend says they are white trash-ish, but I don't give a rip. My kids love it!

Melissa-Mc said...

We miss swim lessons and piano lessons with Paula!