Saturday, July 26, 2008

Monster Trucks Rock!

I love Monster Truck shows. I grew up going to them with my Dad and brothers. My blood just starts boiling when I hear the roar of the engines. Oohhh yeah! So, we just finished up with the Washington County Fair, we have a Hawaiian Shave Ice booth (I'll post more of that later), and Nic and I went to the Monster Truck show there. It was AWESOME! Bill Payne drove a beast named Rock Star, and I found this clip on youtube of him driving at another show and rolling. Tonight he drove his truck in reverse, popped a wheeling going backwards and road his nose in the dirt for 100 feet. It was so awesome.


5 comments:

Caitlin said...

yeah well while you were all busy watching sweet monster trucks that i saw for the last five minutes, me and Kennedy were busy look at the miniature horses. Don't blame me if she starts begging you for one :) It's better than a Clydesdale though :)

Tonya said...

That is so funny that you love Monster Truck shows! I remember going to one as a kid in Wyoming. I was a big fan of the Grave Digger...my Dad loved to watch monster truck shows on t.v. too. good memories:0)

Melissa-Mc said...

I have 4 boys over here who would LOVE to go to that.

Your family picture at the top is SO cute.

The Thomas Family said...

I had no idea you were a monster truck lady. How fun. Our Spence Loves to watch the shows on TV. I can't imagine being at a real live show. I think Spence woudld go crazy. :)
I can't believe we missed the fair. I think we've made it to the last 4 or so. Darn. Your shaved ices are always so yummy too.
Love your new header. What a great family photo.

mahina said...

awesome! that does look fun!