Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance






CC, Ava, and Bree had dance class today, and I was lucky to sneak in some shots of them through the window.  I say "lucky" because if the twins see me, they pitch a fit and want to leave the dance room.  I have to walk them in, holding their hands, and then run out and shut the door.  They cry and stand by the door for the first few minutes of class, and then get so entertained and entranced by their teacher, Miss Leann, that they join the class. But if they see me, it's all over. 
CC on the other hand, is an animal. The kids got moves Latin Americans are envious of.  She loves to shake what her momma gave her.  Her class is Hip Hop, and they just learned a few break dancing moves. I can't wait for the recital in June.  

6 comments:

mahina said...

you're three girls look so adorable in their matching leotards! i love it! lala and nani are both in dance right now and they have so much fun. i think little lala may be a dancer in the making! she's so funny!

Chelle said...

These pictures are sooooo dang cute. I love it that they are all in there together in their matching pink!!

Darilyn said...

Okay, that CC is cracking me up. Look at her hips. She is so cute.

Caitlin said...

well im glad CC can hold her own cuteness while that other girl in that last picture is havin some problems. When is the recital? I wanna go!

Unknown said...

stinkin adorable!!!

Tonya said...

Cute pink leotards! I want one so I can shake the stuff my momma gave me! You are so funny:0) Your girls are adorable! My girls are in dance right now too and I hope they stick with it. They are just not sports girls, but I told them that sitting on their duffs is not an option. They are both loving it right now though. Ivy will start in the fall:0)