Wednesday, April 9, 2008

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP PHOTOGRAPHER - CC






CC has mad photography skills.  She is insanely technically savvy too.  If she gets a hold (I should say "WHEN she gets a hold") of a camera, phone or computer, she can change the background photo, all your settings, and even email people.  It's a little scary, because she's 3.  My mother in law, Nic, and I are her prime targets.  Nic just had to spend an hour with technical support to get his blackberry ringer to turn off and on when he wants to.  Movies and church have been embarrassing when his phone goes off.  Paula (her grandma) had an email sent out to people from her that CC had sent.  People thought Paula was sending some kind of secret message.  My camera and iphone is packed full of CC's photo shoots. So, I'll share some of my favorites.  She's had a booger problem for a few weeks, so if you are a little scweemish, look away.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are seriously adorable. man, your kids!

Zanzi & Buzz said...

Ha ha! We have one of those at our house! She has added contacts in our phones and when I pick up the camera I say "Oh look, the mystery photographer is back." It totally cracks me up what surprises I will find on the camera.

Caitlin said...

the infestation has arrived. try calling the orkin man.

The Thomas Family said...

Love the buger nose. What a funny girl!

Caitlin said...

she's gonna really hate this when she's a teenager. HAHAHA

paula said...

Catlin you are sooooo funny. The Orkin Man. Or just even a kleenex. Love those kids and there boogers or buggers

Tonya said...

The top picture is my favorite:0) Ivy figured out the picture function on my cell phone before I did. How do those little booger people figure these things out??

mahina said...

i love the nose shots!