Tuesday, January 12, 2010

natelin's wedding

Nate and Caitlin had the funnest wedding, on Jan 2, 2010. Here's some shots, I was in the line, so I didn't get to take as many as I would have liked to, and I'm think I'm thoroughly through with how slow my shutter speed is, but I digress.

I'm not going to caption these, but I'll say it was a beautiful, packed, party, and the colors were awesome. Bright, fun, lovely.
My twins were the flower girls, and for some much better shots of everyone, check out caitlin's blog for her slideshow.









2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Very cool pics, I was wondering who else was taking them haha. Did you take any during the rehearsal?

Rich Vial said...

Good pictures! Remember it is all about the light. F Stop, Shutter Speed, ISO. You are doing great! The more we take, the more we learn.