Thursday, January 14, 2010

{Sunday, Monday, Happy Days}

Here's some shots of the last month, Christmas, wedding prep, cousins, cousins, and Eddie (technically a cousin, but so darn cute he gets his own mention).

Kennedy and I went on a field trip for homeschool to the Portland Art Museum. There's a sweet/weird exhibit about China's new art revolution and we got to see a special exhibit of just one painting, Raphael's "The Woman with the Veil." Very beautiful.


Cousin Spencer and his gorgeous baby, Lily.


Grandma Vial, K-diddy and I after I botched K and I's piano recital duet. I'm blaming it on stage fright, and not enough practice on my part.


MACY!!! You're so cute!


Kennedy practicing out of water diving.





Caitlin's inner tigress! Rarrr....


Anders seeing just how much water he can get on him. He did a good job.


Anders and CC, hugging goodbye


Jacob, Cassandra, Teresa, Brig, Eddie, Bree, and a partridge in a pear tree on bikes.


Triplets


Obligatory Christmas Stairs Shot


Brig and Eddie


Bree and Maddie


Eddie and Brig


Jacob's Gloves from grandpa


The beautiful Stewart women, Hazel, Ashley, and Aunt Heather


"If you like it then you shoulda putta ring on it..."


"Do you believe in love at first sight....."


"Or should I walk by again!"

7 comments:

Darilyn said...

That first picture of Kennedy is gorgeous.

The Wright Family said...

I agree. Kennedy's pic is awesome. Great shots.

paula said...

so fun to post with pictures to remember all that we did.

Rich Vial said...

Good job! Keep 'em coming.

Chelle said...

We love and miss you guys so much!

Melissa said...

I love how CC is in her dress Christmas morning while everyone else is in PJ's. Its so her!

Chris said...

um, so i hear there is video of the rehearsals for the dance. me wanna see those! You are looking like one hot mamma, Hailey.