Sunday, January 24, 2010

grrr...

I used to be really computer savvy, in my former pre-Mrs. Vial phase, I was actually a computer programmer.. .I know go figure. So, I can't seem to figure out how come I can see those stupid hair pix and you can't. Sorry.

Sidenote, I was reading in the front room (The Lovely Bones, can't put it down) when all of a sudden there was a strange noise in the pantry tonight. I asked, "Who's out there?"
No reply
"Who's in the pantry?"
"No one" a little voice answers.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

I know the anticipation on those hair pics is killing me

Michelle Jones said...

thanks for the laugh. ;o)

Also, thanks for your sweet comments about your memories and respect for my mother. You are a good friend. Love you.

Clint said...

Are you uploading the pictures directly to blogger, or did you link to them on another server?

Tonya said...

Those pesky little Gremlin's!

Hailey Vial said...

CLint, I copied and pasted them into the box where I type my text. Maybe it needs some kind of code thingy?
They weren't that funny, but now that you are all invested in this, I feel like I'm going to disappoint ya'll.

Sarah Anderson said...

Is that dachshund lying on his side because his legs can’t support his weight? Better buy that one a leash before his ticker gives out!

GrandmaPaula said...

No, that dachshund isn't on his side because his legs can't support his cute puppy fat! And he loves to go walking, didn't you see the pictures with their rain coats!!