Thursday, December 17, 2009

Insanely Adorable Christmas Photos

I wasn't exaggerating, these are the three most adorable little Christmas dancers....ever. They just did their first recital at Miss Heidi's dance, and it was so sweet and they really did learn a lot in just a few months. Here's my endorsement, having four girls, this is our fourth dance group we've tried out and it has been the best for many reasons. If you are looking for a great dance school for your girl, look her up.

This one's for Paula, "Where's my Dot?"


Swirling Snowflakes


Santa Baby


"So be good for goodness sake!"












Snowball fight!


I love this shot, I got Ava right before it hit her face.


This is why my 5 year old is having a hard time believing in Santa this year. She told me he wasn't real because "he looks like the guy that was sitting by Ella at lunch."







I took the triplets to the childrens museum for the Clifford exhibit. They had so much fun Clifford for them to play with they didn't want to see the rest of the museum. CC loved playing "mailman" and CC hung out with Emily Elizabeth. And, of course, we made it to the makeup station, always. We never leave that place without some war paint.



8 comments:

paula said...

Yes insanely adorable!!!!

Chris and Amy Darton said...

CUTE, I love their outfits! and hahaha that last picture is funny...peace out yo.

scout said...

your girls are so adorable! I just got your christmas card, and had to jump on your blog. we miss you guys, Merry Christmas!!

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

So awesome!! You have such cute girls! they all look very pretty. Thank you for the Christmas card by the way, You all look great and you look super hot too! I love your hair

The Wright Family said...

Amazing pictures of the dance recital! I actually gasped at your Christmas card. Great photo of a great looking family.

The Thomas Family said...

What great pictures! Your girls are ADORABLE!!!

Michelle Jones said...

did you take all those???? Amazing pics! Amazing girls! I love that you can see their passion for dance in their faces.

Tonya said...

We LOVE Miss Heidi! My girls have gained such self confidence and a love of dance from Miss Heidi and Miss Sunny. Your girls look adorable:0)