Sunday, March 9, 2008

What A Wedding!






Christian, my brother in law, is now a happily married man. His beautiful bride Kenne is very photogenic, so I just have to share a few pictures with you. The twins would not cooperate, true two year olds, so we never did get that photo of the matching dresses, no matter. Nic and I got to dance together for hours and that was priceless.
They were married in a the Portland Temple and had their reception in a barn, beautifully decorated by Merrilee (you are amazing!). The photos say it all, but I will too - this was a pretty special wedding.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

hahaha i was just kidding you didn't have too do that. Is nathan staying at your house this weekend?

Darilyn said...

So who is the blonde in the group girls picture at the temple? I don't know who that is. You all look so happy in that picture. I love it.

And I like that i get to spell "sex" in the word verification below. Woohoo!

Hailey Vial said...

The Group of Girls is of Alicia Vial, Chelle Vial Larsen, Tara Feinheur, me, and Kristen Wright (Nic's cousin Dono's beautiful wife."