Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Mac No Pix

My incredibly sexy husband got me a new computer this week, a mac book. I need to get tutored on macs, because every time I try to copy (control C) nothing happens. I just learned it's now the funky flower sign C. Wow, I've got a lot to learn.
I'll post some more pictures and stories after I get my computer switched over to this bad boy. Nic's brother Chris' wedding is this weekend, so I'll have lots to show, especially all those stinkin' matching dresses.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh yep. I went through the pc to mac switch last year. Good luck! It definitely takes getting used to!

Darilyn said...

I just got a new computer too. But no mac for me (sniff sniff) I wanted one but we got something else instead.

Caitlin said...

HAHAHAHAHA just line all us terds up. ummmmm i can teach you, or nathan...although he's not the best. But I've used macs all my life.

Merilee said...

I love my mac now that I'm used to it.