Monday, February 22, 2010



A few months ago we did a photo shoot with my brother in law, Tucker, and I never got around to posting the shots. The pictures should speak for themselves on how awesome a photographer he is, but let me just plug a little for him here. He is so good with kids. My girls are a bunch of crazy monsters, especially when all together, but Tucker handled them magically. They were entertained, and felt so special when it was their turn to sit by themselves. He has started his own biz, so if you are in the market for an amazing photograph of you and the kids, leave me a comment and I'll connect you.













5 comments:

Darilyn said...

Oh my, that last one of all the girls together is so adorable. I had no idea that Tucker did photography. Next time we need a family picture I will keep him in mind.

Rich Vial said...

These really are fun!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Those are some amazing shots! I think the last one is my fave!

Michelle Jones said...

loving your hair!

Alicia Vial Beesley said...

yep he is GOOD!!