Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Girls






I'm supposed to be taking a shower, at 3:30 in the afternoon, let's just say it's been one of those days. I have had my head in a book for a few days now and am just "surfacing" and realized that I've left my hygiene, as well as my children, unchecked for too long. The book I was engrossed in, The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova, is fantastic and I am sad and glad to be finished with it, although it's still in my brain. I won't get too much into the book, but if you have read it or would like to read it, I'll talk further with you. It had me thinking a lot about mothers and daughters.

My girls are so fun. I have been loving their unique personalities and recognizing their individual styles. CC may look alot like Nic and his sister Alicia, and she has a spunk that is all her own. Kennedy is beautiful and sensitive and talented and I have been getting snatches of the young women she is becoming. She's growing up too quickly for me.
Bree and Ava had their birthday appointments with their pediatrician, and he asked me to describe them. I think that and all the photos of Nic and his family have me preoccupied with their and their sisters personalities. Bree is very advanced in her conversation skills and often wants to do everything I do, the dishes, the cleaning, putting on makeup, DRIVING THE CAR! She is 16 already in a 3 year olds body. Ava is a sweet, loveable three year old going on six month old. She loves to be babied and given lots of love and attention, well, they all do.
I think I was blessed with the happiest, smiliest, silliest, craziest girls that ever graced the name Cazier or Vial, but then, their grandparents might think otherwise.
So here's a photo tribute to by angels. Whom I hope one day to call my best friends as well as my daughters. You are all beautiful and you bring immense joy and love to your Dad and me.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

This was very sweet and such a great thing to do for your girls and the rest of us. You do have a beautiful, incredible family.

Love you and miss you all so much, I can't wait to see you in a couple days.

Rich Vial said...

YUP

mahina said...

i love it! and you know i can totally relate!

Jen said...

so sweet! I am having issues with my ONE and only girl:) She wants to do EVERYTHING herself. I mean EVERYTHING so annoying:) Then she can be so sweet and loving. Your twins are getting so big:) i swear CC looks the same other than her cute hair. I hope one day to be back and see everyone in person:)

Caitlin said...

I love that they are all so unique and each one is different. You never know what you're gonna get with those pretty little ladies.

Chris and Amy Darton said...

I love how cute and funny your girls are! :) Those twins are so hilarious and smiley.

Tonya said...

They are beautiful!!!