Thursday, April 16, 2009

Annual Egg Hunt on the farm

I'm pretty sure I posted about the egg hunt last year, so here's to tradition.
The weather was perfect, everyone had a great time. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Vial for hosting. I was there too, just behind the camera.


Nic told his Mom a story....


... so funny it hurt her tummy.



Bree and friend Michelle at the swing.


The other side of the swing.


Miss Macey The Eyelash Princess


CC and cousin Dillion



Ava getting ready to hunt



Cousins Sara and Eva



Aunt Liyan and baby cousin Felix




The girls with Paula's Primary President's daughters.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I thought that moving to Denver I would have nicer Easter Sundays. Well all 3 have been cold. 2 we had snow in the morning:( This year it rained all day long. Luckily we did it on Sat and it was just cold. We have been in the mid 70's already, but not on Easter.

Melissa-Mc said...

Ahhh memories. I miss the Hazeldale ward easter egg hunt that was always there.

Tanners said...

i am so sad i missed this!!! aw man, the vials are the best.