Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorites Friday


CC. This kid is awesomely funny. While I was downstairs cleaning, she hijacked my computer and took about 200 -yeah that's two hundred shots of herself and her many silly faces. Someday this kid is going to win an Emmy.

Rockband. I've said it before, my kids rock it out. Kennedy has gotten 100 percent on singing "Call Me" and can rock on the drums and guitar. So come on over and rock it out with us.


The Office. Yeah, I couldn't figure out why they were talking to the camera half the time, but got over that and now can't get enough of it.


Pride and Prejudice soundtrack. I have the piano book for this too, but I'm not very good at reading music, so it's taking time. But the music is sweet and inspiring and my favorite songs are "Postcards to Henry Purcell" and "Liz on top of the world." Lovely

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

um yeah The Office, I CAN'T STAND THEM LOOKING AT THE CAMERA! but i've only seen season one so i cant really say. I think me and nathan might invest in netflix so hopefully i can catch up.

ps. it's not friday. HAHA
pps. my sister wants cookies so i need to add to my order. ill do it saturday!

Jen said...

I just started the Office last year. I like the older ones better. It is more fun when they make fun of Dwight:)

mahina said...

ah, the office! sweet show! we love it, too! dwight is a hoot and i love all the pranks jim used to play on him! hilarious!

those cc pix are awesome!

The Wright Family said...

Love that you are doing Favorite Fridays. Would love to rock out with your family some time! :)