Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorites Friday

I've been wanting to start a reoccuring post about my favorite things, so here's my go at doing something on a regular basis.

This week, Mandarin Oranges.
I was scared off by little oranges for years, cause back in the day they used to be filled with seeds and difficult to peel.
Now, thanks to science I'm sure, they are easy to peel and relatively seed free. Bree loves peeling them, but could care less about eating them. So, thanks to my SIL Cara for introducing me to them.



Asian sesame dressing. My mom got me hooked on the Good Seasons variety, but we can't find it anymore. Thank heavens Kraft came up with a good one. My kids all eat this on lettuce and cucumbers.


And humor.
It's my favorite thing all the time, but especially when it makes me cry and works my abs.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chelle said...

This is great and makes me almost brave the below zero temperature to go get some tangerines I am now craving.

Tonya said...

I dig all of those things on your list too. I am on an anti Ranch dressing kick so my kids are getting to try all sorts of new dressings. This one is a winner. Kraft has a Vidalia Onion with Roasted Red Peppers one and a Ceasar Vinigarette that are both really great.