Monday, September 8, 2008

BABIES!!!

I am an auntie again, twice, sort of. My friends Mark and Melissa had a beautiful baby on 8/8/08, Macy. And I'm adoring her gorgeous soft hair and tiny fingers. It's hard to get away from my crew, but when I can, I find my feet steering me in Macy's direction.



And my new cousin-in-law "Moose" arrived just last Thursday, all 9+ pounds of him. What a little hunk. Samuel Vial his is real name, but I have a feeling that he won't know that until school. I got to hold him tonight, and rock him to sleep, and I didn't want to leave.



So, congrats to the new mommas and papas.

2 comments:

paula said...

thanks for the pic's especially of moose. I have been waiting for Christine to post.

Chelle said...

I can't believe how incredible Chritine looks and how comfortable Mike looks. What great pictures! And I love the name Macy, that is very cute.