Saturday, September 27, 2008

2 of a Kind

While Nic is snoring by my side, I thought I'd post some pix of us together. And yes, I will put the ones that I look the best in, but your cool like that honey, and don't mind.


At the Gordon Smith thingy last week. This was taken on my iphone, pretty good.


At an Irish pub in Portland for Jen H's bday.


Yeah, he's got a cute baby face. Circa 20002


Crusin' in our yacht in Miami.


Seeing clearly at the JFK Spacecenter in Florida.


Not having fun in Vegas.


Living Aloha in matching Hawaiian prints. (We were told we had to match, and then realized it was a joke on us. We still rocked it though.)


My 29th birthday at the Feist concert.

7 comments:

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

Okay, thanks for posting these! Feist concert date, how fun! Vegas, I didn't like Reno, I probably wouldn't like Vegas. It's like the great and spacious building, only the whole city is that way...

Darilyn said...

Wow, someone else that doesn't like Vegas. Sometimes I feel like i'm the only one that does not want to return to that city.

Chelle said...

I love the post and I love the previous post as well, gave me a good laugh.

Caitlin said...

NOT HAVING FUN IN VEGAS!!! I think that's a sin...in sin city! Actually that makes me sad because I LOVE it. and i used to watch those photo booth things all the time. they're the best

Melissa-Mc said...

Great pictures of you 2 together.

Shelby Carol said...

I love you guys! You are such an inspiration...hitting your anniversary! Keep up the good work. And I think you know what I mean...them cute girlies. LOVE THEM TOO!

Jen said...

Love the pictures! I wish Rob and I did more things when we didn't have kids. Love the video I was laughing so hard!