Saturday, July 31, 2010

design delima..dillima..del-ima

Dear World at Large, 
(Aka, you dear reader)

I'm tired, have a headache, and have not had anything with sugar in it for close to 3 weeks now, and my foot is still fat and hurting.  Needlesstosay (is that one word?) I'm stumped on researching things for remodeling this house and the next. 
Could you help me out with some websites?

I'm looking for    
-great wallpaper...nothing you'd find in the catalogs at the paint store, 
                           
- mud room/laundry room designs, 
                           
- and galley kitchens. 

Thanks, 
Kankle Jones
aka. me

7 comments:

Blogful said...

my favorite design inspirations are:

http://www.designspongeonline.com/
http://blackeiffel.blogspot.com/
http://www.sixxdesign.com/

good luck with your house and your cankle. no fun

Chelle said...

I can't believe you're still having problems. I hope that gets better soon, what crazy timing. Hope things go well with the move, I'll keep my eye out for design ideas. That's kind of daunting and exciting all in one, huh.

Miss you guys.

Darilyn said...

The only design blog I read is this one, http://thebrasspetal.blogspot.com/

it is my bestfriend's sister's blog. If you watch Design Star you might recognize her. She is currently in the top 4. woohoo! But she has had some stuff on her blog about wallpaper. And I always like her ideas. Sorry, Kankle Jones, that's all I have for you.

Hailey Vial said...

thanks for the links ladies!!!

The Wright Family said...

We recently got wallpaper from www.StevesBlindsandWallpaper.com It came quickly and was exactly what I wanted. I did go to lowe's and home depot and looked through their stacks of wallpaper and found the one I liked, but ordered it through this website and saved lots of money.

Tonya said...

Wow, you guys are a busy bunch. Sorry about the kankles! I've never heard of such an infection. Yikers! Hmmmm...I'm sorry I don't have any design ideas off the top of my head, but I love designing, so I will be thinking:)

Michelle Jones said...

I have no advice except to eat some damn licorice if it's not making a difference anyway!

Love you!