Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my sweet apron


CC made me a sweet apron for Mother's Day at her preschool.
I've gone a little overboard on cutting her hair, so I've told her if I try and trim her hair again, she should tell me to back off.
So, for Alicia's wedding this weekend I'm going to make her a bow or something to make her look like a girl. (Can you tell I don't have boys?)

Also, I've added a picasaweb slideshow on the top right. I'm not sure if I like it, I thought it would be bigger, but I am trying it out. click on it to see all the pictures.

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

hahahaha that is an AWESOME apron. I love the picture of CC. I totally want to make one...for myself. with a picture of me. jk. But at least she looks dang cute with short hair!

Darilyn said...

That is such a cute picture of the two of you.

mahina said...

is that what happens when you don't have any boys?? i guess i need to throw away all of the scissors! haha!

she still is so cute! who said short hair doesn't look feminine on little girls?

Shelby Carol said...

CC I love your hair cut. I think she looks way cute with a pixie cut. But when doesn't she look cute! I love you guys. Tell Alicia congrats.

Melissa-Mc said...

I love the apron. Have a fun weekend. I loved the wedding invitations. The Vials always make weddings the hugest parties.