Sunday, May 18, 2008

Scholls High Tea



What a fabulous SCORCHING Saturday it's been. It was 96 degrees in Portland today and yesterday was worse. My in laws live out in the country, and my mom in law, Paula (yes, my mom is Paula too! Gets confusing for the kiddies) is a part of the women's group out there. They had there annual High Tea today and I brought my friend Carmen and her girls and my two oldest, Kennedy and CC. We dressed up and had tea and scones and melted in the Scholls Grange. Then we went swimming at Grandma and Grandpas then to a carnival at K's elementary school. Phew! Long, fun, HOT, day.






3 comments:

Caitlin said...

then afterwards did you go to the kentucky derby with that hat?? haha jk i love it. I wish i went!!

Darilyn said...

Alright i'm jealous on two accounts. I wanted to go to that tea so badly! And 2nd, we went swimming on Saturday and I wanted to call Paula up to see if we could jump in her pool and decided, no, she probably hasn't had time to do anything with the pool and I don't want to bug her. I should have because we could have gone swimming together!

I'm glad you had such a great day.

Tonya said...

You are such a fun Mom! Your girls will think of times like those and cherish them forever. So Sweet!