Thursday, July 7, 2011

Robust and loving it!

I know I haven't posted in a while, alas, summer has hit with a smashing success.  The Vial family reunion has happened, lovely time. I took a million pictures, so if you want to see some, look on Paula's blog.  I will have to add more memory to my computer before I can add anymore pix.
I was looking at facebook on my sister in law Cara's, page and a friend of hers sent her a link to a KSL news story regarding mothers of twins being more robust and living longer.  Hah! That's just so flattering.  Here it is if you want to read the details. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=1009&sid=15414161
My favorite line is this one


 "Most people's first thought would be, 'No that would take years away from your life(being a mother of twins),'" she said. "(But) if we can get through the first years of twins, we can get through anything."


Love it.  BTW, Cara is due with her twins anyday.  So excited.  Wanted to make them these onesies, but alas (love that word), hers are boy/girl and it just wouldn't work.  Though, don't be surprised if for Halloween or a Tuesday, you see mine sporting the shirts. 






peace out. h

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I LOVE the shirts!!! Makes me want to squeeze out some twins just so I have a great reason to buy them!