Thursday, February 10, 2011

England Favs

I leave for England in less than a month.
I"m kind of freaking out, because I've been getting ready for months and now all of a sudden I'm procrastinating making the final details. weird, but oh so excited. 

If you have been to England, what were some of your favorite things to see or do?

I'm very excited to see Bath and London, but mostly to be immersed in my friends Sheri and Erin and their families. It feels very dear to see them because of how far away they are.

On a side note:
Kennedy got an awesome camera with all the birthday money she received. Here she is at her swim meet with her all weather camera. She's awesome.

4 comments:

Darilyn said...

I have never been but there is a blog that I follow and she just went there recently. Of all the pictures she took, Cambridge looked like the place I would most want to go.

Anonymous said...

I visited a friend in Oxford a few years ago. One of my favorite places was York and the nearby ruins of Fountains Abby. Not sure if you're headed north, but if you go, it's definitely worth a visit! I also loved visiting the Brontes' house.

One place I wish I had visited were the Cotswalds. They look so pretty! I also wish I had seen one of the big houses.

I am so jealous! you are going to have such an awesome time.

Tonya said...

Have so much fun!!!! When you get back I am hoping to start our walks again. I can't wait to hear your fun stories!!!

Carrie said...

If I could go back and do ONE thing (I've been twice), I would hike the Cotswolds and stay here:
http://www.hotelstonehouse.com/stonehouse-court-hotel.htm

And now I will continue turning a very putrid shade of green as I am filled with envy thinking of your upcoming adventure. I LOVE England and I'm sure you will too! Take lots of pics with your crazy picture taking skills
(which it appears you cutie pie daughter has picked up)