Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shelby's wedding





My beautiful baby sister married Nick Livingston earlier this month in Maui, 8/9/10.  Very romantic and peaceful from the pictures.  
I will just put a couple pix on here, I stayed up until 4am last night reading Mockingjay. good read.
anywhoo, she is a lovely bride and a good sport and I wish her and her Nick all the happiness and good fortune I can (yes, that's going to get confusing for my kids, but they already have two Grandma Paula's, so they'll live).
I love you Goober.  You are beautiful. 






2 comments:

mahina said...

did you photograph her wedding? these are great pix! good job! she is a beautiful bride!

did you hear we are expecting twins?

Caitlin said...

Your sister is beautiful, I love her dress and they look awesome in Hawaii! The yellow looks good on everyone too!