Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Camera

I know I haven't posted for a month, and believe me, there is plenty to show for our lovely last month, but I'll get to that later.
Right now, I'm selling my best friend, D40.  It's the camera I've used to take all these awesome pictures from the last yearish.  In a fit of madness, I won a D90 on ebay last night (and yes, I didn't buy one, I WON it. That just sounds as exciting as the ebay process really is.)
So, I need to sell the D40 to pay for a portion of my scary new friend D90 (I've very intimidated).

I've posted a craigslist ad, but if you know of anyone who wants to join the SLR nation, have them take a look at my ad.  

It's been a great camera, no problems, ever.  I got it off ebay, and have loved it!  This was (is) my first SLR, and has just enough scary buttons to make me learn more, but not enough to make me afraid to use it.  And if all else fails, the AUTO button works excellently!

Hope you are having a lovely April day!
XOXO Hailey

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I wish. Our camera makes me so mad sometimes, but I am afraid it will have to do for awhile longer:(