Sunday, July 26, 2009

ava's change


We are almost through with potty training, but for some reason, Ava loves diapers and won't give them up. She can even put one on herself. I have stopped buying them, but since she uses it like a pull up and doesn't wet it, she just recycles it for the next day. So, one morning when she woke up, I was helping her pull it down, and out fell about $2.00 in pennies and nickles. She was still dry, but had slept the entire night with a huge handful a change in her diaper. The best part was the circle imprints left all over her bottom.
I know, I know, the puns are coming .....
Q: What do diapers and politicians have in common?
A: They both need to be changed regularly... and for the same reason.

yeah that was a stinker....
ok, I'll stop.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That is to funny! I recycled for awhile with the night time diapers. I didn't want to change any sheets! We are all done with that now and it is so great!

Chelle said...

I can totally imagine it! That is so funny.

Caitlin said...

HAHAHA SIIIIIICK. why would anyone ever stick their whole hand down there. lol its too funny. did you google checking babies diapers?! i might have to go to that site....maybe.