Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer pix

Summer is happening and I'm loving what it does to my kids and plants. We are growing a couple veggies in the backyard and they are getting huge. CC and I are hit with allergies, but here's some shots of all of us outside and inside from the last couple weeks.







CC graduated from preschool


We got together for Caitlin's 21st birthday







Caitlin modeling the newest trend, the Snuggie.



CC's birthday at preschool with her peeps


src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bYK15a5qT9k/Si7J4h5I3RI/AAAAAAAABHc/_bONb4fPLFw/s400/IMG_0117.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5345431780743240978" />





Our dance party to "Bananaphone"

4 comments:

Darilyn said...

Great pictures. I love the last one of them with their 'banana phones'. I was wondering what was happening with the pool this summer since Rich and Paula have moved over to the other house. I'm glad it's still up and running. Let's get together sometime soon!

Chelle said...

This is so great, I love the pool pictures. It makes it look like paradise.

Caitlin said...

uh thanks hailey...

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

holy smokes! you all of a sudden had mass amounts of pictures! Your girlies looks so stinking cute! looks like you're having some sweet summer fun! love the picture at Caitlin's b-day bash..haha.