Sunday, March 1, 2009

Twinkies Turn Three!!!

My babies are officially 3!!!! I've made it another year! We celebrated, sang them separate "Happy Birthday" songs, and I'll post the cute pix tomorrow. Just wanted to show you where they started and how it still amazes and humbles me that they are here with us.

This is a week and a half before my water broke and I was put on bedrest in the hospital for a month. I was much bigger with CC, but she was 9.5 at birth, where Ava and Bree were 7 lbs put together.


This is Bree's and my first photo together.


Ava's saying "This one's me"


Grandpa Rich either has ginormous hands or these babies were tiny.


Kennedy and CC were so happy to have their family all together, so were their parents.















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dying of the cuteness!!

Shelly B. said...

Time sure does fly by so fast...I can't believe they are already three! Love all the pictures!

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

Two heads are better than one. They are so jovial and brimming over with smiles. Are they always this way?

Caitlin said...

hahaha. its a good thing ava wasn't using her other finger. HAHA too funny. and TOO CUTE! I will e-mail you the pics I got from saturday tonight after I work.

Kylie said...

Aw, they're so sweet Hailey! Congrats on making it to three! My baby will be two next week and I can't believe it!

Darilyn said...

I remember when Chelle got the phone call that you were either pregnant or having twins. I can't remember which. We were having a presidency meeting at the time and she was freaking out.

The Wright Family said...

They are sooo cute! I love the ones where they look cuddled up. Happy Birthday Bree and Ava!

Melissa-Mc said...

SOOO cute! I love the newborn picture of one kissing the other.

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

You have thee cutest kids ever! Sorry we missed the birthday, I'm still learning when everyone's day is. Bree and Ava are adorable! Tell them Happy belated for us and Chewy!

Melissa said...

Looking at these adorable pics makes me wish I had 2 Macy's! (for the record, Mark says we're having two boys next so we can be finished, he's all about economizing!)

Veekfam said...

Yeah! This means I can actually make it? They are so stinkin' cute and they grow so fast! I love the one with the tongue hanging out, what cuties!!